Wills & Trust Drafting

Drafting a Proper Will or Trust Document

Wills and trusts can be critically-important parts of your estate planning. While both are different, it is essential that if you are interested in establishing either a will or a trust that you receive the necessary legal assistance that you deserve from a competent Portland wills and trusts attorney.

Our fee structure is affordable so that every family can budget a careful drafting of the critical life documents that will literally protect all that you have worked for in the past as well as your future earnings and assets.

Expert Assistance in Drafting a Will in Clark County

Just because you have a will does not mean that it will be valid or drafted in a way that will truly be able to carry out your wishes. Wills are subject to legal issues that can cause many problems if you are not careful. For this reason, it is incredibly important that you do not hesitate to contact a knowledgeable attorney to help support and guide you through this process. It just isn’t that expensive to have it done right.

Are You Looking into Drafting a Trust?

Unlike a will, a trust can be drafted and go into effect while you are still alive. This does not mean that it has to, and many trusts are established through the drafting of a will, but either way the legalities and nuances that surround it are incredibly important.

Estate planning is not a simple affair, and without competent support and guidance, it can turn into a disaster. It is vitally important that you seek out the best possible legal representation that you truly deserve. At Childs Law, we have years of experience in estate planning, wills and trusts and would invite you to call us for a no-cost consultation to review your unique situation.

Childs Law ~ Vanessa Childs, Esq.

“Dedicated to your needs ▪ Focused on your success”

Contact Page & Map to Office

Portland • Beaverton • Lake Oswego • Milwaukie • Sunnyside • Gresham • Hillsboro • Oak Hills • Happy Valley • & Surrounding Communities of Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas Counties